|Title of the article
CHANGE OF PROPERTY FORMS AS A TOOL OF STATE ANTI-CRISIS POLICY
Shutov Vladimir Sergeevich, Candidate of historical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of business administration, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Economic recession in Russia, balancing on the verge of another crisis are the evidences of the applied development models exhaustion. It forces scientists rather to research new models or to drastically modernize the existing liberal model of development. The article is devoted to one of the strategic anti-crisis instruments of the state which is the change of property forms. The stress is placed on economic and historical aspects of the problem that prove the possibility and necessity of using the said instument in national anti-crisis economy management.
Materials and methods. Realization of the research objectives was achieved through the analysis of the theory and practice of experience in changing property forms in national anti-crisis economy management. Theoretical base of the research included the works by scientists on a philosophical category – the homeostatic system, that maintains its condition in the set limits, i.e. the limits corresponding to the environment. State economy appears to the same system. Historical base of the research is the analysis of positive and negative factors of implementation of property form changes as a strategic instrument of anti-crisis management.
Results. The author researched the experience of property form change in the strategy of national anti-crisis economy management, analyzed the conditions, factors, positive and negative results of the said experience.
Conclusions. The study of the theory and practice of property form change will allow to expand the store of instruments of the strategy of anti-crisis management, to increase the modernization effectiveness of the existing development model of Russia, to intensify the search of convergent models, more adequate to the modern Russian conditions.
homeostatic system, property, ownership, crisis management, risk management, nationalization, municipalization, privatization.
|| Download PDF
1. Vasin S. M., Shutov V. S. Upravlenie riskami na predpriyatii: ucheb. posobie [Risk management at an enterprise: tutorial]. Moscow: KNORUS, 2010, 204 p.
2. Bol'shaya ekonomicheskaya entsiklopediya [Great economic encyclopedia]. Moscow: Eksmo, 2007, p. 523.
3. Federal law from 21.12.2001 № 178-FZ “On privatization of state and municipal property”.
4. Civil code of the Russian Federation from 30.11.1994 № 51-FZ. Part 1, chapter 15, point 235 “Grounds for property rights termination”. Moscow, 1994.
5. Shvartsman O. Kommersant" [Businessman]. 2007, no. 221 (3797), 30 November.
6. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2012, 19 March.
7. Izvestiya [News]. 2013, 5 April.
8. Gubin E. P. Rossiyskiy sud'ya [Russian judge]. 2005, no. 2, pp. 42–46.
9. Gudkova V. Argumenty i fakty [Arguments and facts]. 2012, no. 26.
10. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2012, 22 June.
Дата создания: 26.09.2014 11:11
Дата обновления: 26.09.2014 11:11